- Joy by Dior is currently my favorite fragrance. Notes: flowers, citrus fruits, wood and musks.
“JOY by Dior expresses the remarkable feeling of joy through an interpretation of light. This perfume resembles certain pointillist paintings that are rich with a precise, yet not too obvious, technique. This perfume is constructed in a similar manner thanks to multiple nuances and myriad facets, which lead to a crystal-clear fragrance expression.”
- Amazing Grace by Philosophy is one of Philosophy’s bestseller. Always appropriate, soft and so feminine. Notes: bergamot, muguet blossoms and musk.
- Eau des Merveilles by Hermes I’ve received so many compliments for that fragrance. It will always be one of my favorite one forever and ever. It’s appetising and sensual, warm and soft at the very same time. Notes: wood, amber, cardamom, eleme, Italian lemon and bitter orange
- Gabrielle by Chanel the inspiration behind this luminous floral fragrance is Gabrielle Chanel. Olivier Polge crafted this eau de parfum as an imaginary flower, a radiant and sparkling, purely feminine CHANEL blossom based on a bouquet of four white flowers. Notes: jasmine, fruity notes of ylang-ylang, orange blossom.
- Paris-Venice by Chanel inspired by the exotic city Gabrielle Chanel revered, it’fresh and sensual.It’s the perfect choice for Chale superfans. Top Notes: citrus and neroli. Base Notes: cedar, amber and vanilla.
- Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent it’s a new interpretation of the iconic Black Opium coffee signature, warm and spicy. The iconic white floral heart of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum is electrified with a burst of energizing aldehydes and aphrodisiac white musk for an all-night adventure.This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. Notes: Black coffee, white flowers and vanilla.
- Eleventh Hours by Byredo opens up with a spicy note the Ban Timmur from Nepal. Wild fig at the heart adds a sweet and soft feeling. Tonka beans combined with cashmere woods brings warmth and depth at the base of the fragrance.
- Santal 33 by Le Labo this heady scent blends warm Cardamom with floral notes of Iris and Violet, and contrasts with the spice and musk of Sandalwood, Papyrus and Cedarwood. Every element of this handmade perfume has been expertly crafted by specialists – from the flower pickers to the lab technicians.
SHOP THE POST